CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Senior in Peoria, Illinois
The vast majority of our nation's employers are private business owners. They are the heart and soul of America. Helping them succeed on their terms, by extension, means success for their employees, families, communities, and even our country. Our vision as CLA is simple: We promise to know you and help you.
We are looking to bring on a Tax Senior to our *Peoria, IL *office to serve our clients.
- Prepare, supervise, and review individual, C corporation, S corporation and partnership engagements
- Partnering with clients to provide customized tax advisory services and work closely with other members of the tax team to identify and research complex tax issues
- Providing support and leverage to team members and others on engagements
- Focusing on engagement management and operational excellence
- Engaging in business development opportunities with industry team members and achieve appropriate business development goals
- Building solid, effective client relationships
- Expand your technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to client interactions, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting and/or professional services firm
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam preferred
- Some experience working with high net-worth clients and preparing complex tax returns preferred
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 5,000 people, 100+ US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
Requisition Number: 18-0016
Title: Tax Senior