Rose International INC QA Analyst in Peoria, Illinois
Position Title: QA Analyst
Position Number: 281009
Location: Peoria, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Audit, Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates,” QUALITY CONTROL, QUALITY ASSURANCE, MANAGEMENT, AUDIT,”
Position Title: Performance Assurance Advisor
Duration: 1 year
Location: Peoria, IL 61602
• The performance assurance advisor conducts quality assurance audits of energy efficiency initiatives assuring that company standards are maintained and integrity is preserved.
• Consults with management to resolve quality and efficiency problems.
• Functions as an information source to initiative personnel and various company departments when special and critical quality issues occur.
• Functions in conjunction with management on special department projects.
• The advisor should also possess demonstrated leadership skills in a fast paced business environment.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Confirm that energy efficiency audit procedures are properly carried out and assigned work schedules are maintained.
• Determine overall energy efficiency quality by conducting and evaluating various audits and inspections.
• Resolve major quality problems at customer facilities in conjunction with program allies and AIC personnel as required.
• Evaluate and take corrective action when necessary with regard to energy efficiency initiatives, Consult with energy efficiency management and program allies on better operational procedures to improve overall energy efficiency initiatives.
• Function as an information source for program allies when critical quality issues arise.
• Prepare evaluation reports and submit them to management.
• Assist in development of special department projects and work in conjunction with management.
• Bachelor degree in Quality Control or Quality Assurance, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology or Engineering.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance, inspections and audits.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in business management or leadership.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)