Belcan Foundry Engineer in Peoria, Illinois
Job Number: 278649
Category: ENG - Supply Chain SBU
Description: A Foundry Engineer job in the Peoria, IL area is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field and two to five years of experience with tooling design and build processes, molding, castings, etc. As a Foundry Engineer, you will work with suppliers to support the founder rigging and set up. You will help the suppliers have better throughput and quality for their castings and forgings.
Foundry Engineer job duties:
• Set up processes for foundry rigging, tooling design, and build processes.
• Function as a specialist with foundry design and controls, tooling, casting gating design and feeding, simulation interpretation, etc.
• Implement new processes at various suppliers.
• Monitor and improve supplier quality and through put.
• Report to management on progress and improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
• Two to Five Years of Experience with Software requirements.
• Foundry background.
• Rigging and set up experience.
• Tooling design and build experience.
• Iron Casting Quality and Forging Quality experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
If you are interested in this Foundry Engineer job in Peoria, IL area, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Peoria , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-5
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart