Rose International INC Engineer in Mossville, Illinois
Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 281831
Location: Mossville, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Product Development, Engineer, Aftertreatment Engineer, MATLAB
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Product Development/Aftertreatment Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
Product development engineer supporting performance development of engine aftertreatment systems.
• Responsible to confirm aftertreatement system technology and configuration.
• Will provide system sizing analysis through simulation, bench test, and engine test verification.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills required. Individual will be responsible for communicating results and issues to team members, suppliers and engine system development process partners.
• Analysis of aftertreatment capability and sizing trade-offs.
• Simulation of catalyst, DEF systems and engine system performance.
• Point of contact for aftertreatment test instruction, project plan status, results, and next steps.
Shared time between data analysis, simulation, project planning, and lab test execution.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent required.
• 2-4 years experience
• Experience using Matlab for engine and/or aftertreatment performance simulation required.
• Experience with engine and/or aftertreatment performance data reduction and analysis.
• Strong understanding of engine and aftertreatment systems.
• Absolutely must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to draw conclusions from analysis and make decisions
• Ability to adjust to multiple demands, changing priorities, multitask effectively.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)