Rose International INC Change Management Consultant in Morton, Illinois
Position Title: Change Management Consultant
Position Number: 281860
Location: Morton, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Change Management, EDS, Teamcenter, SAS, MS Access, MS Excel, Material Handling, Manufacturing
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Job Title: Product Change Control Technician
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Morton, IL 61550
· Group consists of 1 dozen engineers developing parts consists for O-ring, gasket, seal, and bearing kits for engines, drive-trains, and hydraulic components.
· PCCE role is critical to getting these kits into Engineering Data System (EDS) so they can be processed downstream by Authorizations, Purchasing, and SIS Authoring groups.
· Role is also critical related to doing maintenance of kits within EDS system.
· Flexible work-schedule and flexible work location but typically 8-hrs, day shift, at Morton location.
· Log into appropriate systems, review incoming wrappers, review emails, prioritize day and then take needed actions as outlined in "Additional Job Details" section.
· A technical college or university degree in an appropriate manufacturing or engineering related field is desired.
· Previous experience with EDS, HVC, TeamCenter, TMI, DPORS, UCIS, SIS highly desired.
· SAS experience is a plus.
· Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Word required.
· An understanding of Engineering Records, Manufacturing Releasing, Materials Scheduling, and Engineering Manufacturing Change Control procedures normally gained through a minimum of 1 year experience as a Product Change Control Technician or through equivalent external experience.
· Requires good oral and written communication skills Must have the ability to organize daily activities.
· Could require directing the activities of other product change control technicians or engineers
· 0 - 25%
On-Site Interview Required:
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)