Farnsworth Group Revit Technician - Architecture / Building Structural in Peoria, Illinois
Revit Technician - Architecture / Building Structural
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available:
Revit Technician – Architectural / Building Structural
We have an immediate opening in our Peoria, IL office for a Structural / Architectural Revit Technician. This position is responsible for assisting the structural engineers and architects by providing technical drafting using Revit software; performing redline drafting; preparing detailed scaled drawings for construction; making relevant views of building structures and construction details; and building information (BIM) modeling.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Graphics, Drafting or related degree or a combination of education and experience, required
• Proficiency in Revit, required
• Ability to visualize and illustrate design in two or three dimensions, required
• 2 - 5 years of experience with Revit, preferred
• Experience with architectural structures, preferred
• Revit or Autodesk Certification, preferred
• AutoCAD experience a plus
• Navisworks experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.