Premium Retail Services Retail Merchandiser in Peoria, Illinois
*POSITION OPEN: *
Minimum of one year experience in retail or customer service environment
Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Foster a positive working relationship with store management and employees
- Prepare for all store calls by reviewing instructions ahead of time and bringing required materials to each service call
- Capable of completing projects typically consisting of resets, cut-ins, stocking product, installing promotional materials, display assembly, perform audits and various other service-related activities
- Promote client's product including ordering client product as applicable
- Ensure compliance and objectives are completed per client and management expectations
- Utilize smartphone or mobile device to report all work accurately while in the store and submit service order data and photos on the date service was completed
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral formats
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to adhere to a work schedule that may include week days, evenings and weekends
- Dress code of khaki slacks, polo or collared shirt, matching belt, and closed toe shoes
- Must have a tablet or smartphone with photo capability, home computer, printer, and internet access
- Capable of delivering all required materials and paperwork to store visits as necessary
- As part of our standard of excellence, background checks are required and some projects also require a drug test
- Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Click here to join our Talent Community now! *https://premiumretail.tss01.tbe.taleo.net/default260*
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Market: IL, Peoria
Rep City/Location: Peoria