Leidos IT Analyst in PEORIA, Illinois
Leidos 'Commercial Energy Solutions' group is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team as an IT Analyst. This is an important position that will join an already successful organization that provides energy program design, implementation and consulting for the customer. This position is in support of an energy efficiency program in which Leidos is the implementer. This position can be located remotely as a home office position, or embedded with the customer office in Peoria, IL.
• Design, develop, maintain, and manage database reporting and applications. The position will be responsible for working with database management systems software, including Salesforce, SQL Server, and Microsoft Access, of specific emphasis with writing ‘reports’ from a Salesforce database
• Analyze business processes and needs, and be a part of the solutions
• Determine best possible way to securely organize, store and retrieve data
• Support user training and advise management on technology changes and improvements to best support business/customer needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 1+ years’ of experience. High school diploma with additional 4 years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Desired to have prior experience in writing reports within a Salesforce environment, specifying and building database systems, while following a software development life cycle (SDLC) process.
• Must be a team player, dedicated to program support, capable of multitasking and working several diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines. She/he must be well organized, reliable, conscientious, and be capable of managing resources and schedules to meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects.
• Must be able to work with a set of business users to translate their business process and business requirements into technical reports requirements and design for the systems. Must be able to facilitate discussions with several business users to help those users arrive at a common understanding of their needs. Must have well developed communication skills and be able to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format.
• Must be self-directed, proactive in learning about the ever changing software best practices to ensure that program software retains a high level of security and is able to provide increased functionality to remain competitive.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.