Caterpillar Inc. eCommerce Web Developer - 170007W2 in Peoria, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5151020 We are growing our core digital eCommerce team at Caterpillar! This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of eCommerce developers to build new capabilities that deliver revenue and improve the customer satisfaction of our customers.
We are looking for a full-time, in-house developer to design and build new features while looking for innovative ways to differentiate our solution to better compete in the marketplace and drive incremental value for Caterpillar.
The eCommerce Web Developer role perform support related duties as well as develop new features meeting coding standards and quality expectations.
This is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge, grow your skills and join the digital transformation at Caterpillar!
- Performing support & web site maintenance tasks
- Developing new features and extending out of the box configurations on IBM Websphere Commerce
- Developing new services as needed to integrate across multiple platforms and access data
- Participate in monthly planning sessions and provide estimates for implementation of new features
- Conduct unit testing on code to minimize defects introduced into QA
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in STEM related degree
Top Candidates will also have:
- 7+ years of professional web development experience
- Experience with SQL, web services, STRUTS, Spring Hibernate, JQuery, EJBs, DOJO
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology
- Experience with Websphere Application and/or eCommerce solutions
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.