MV Transportation Drivers in Peoria, Illinois
MV Transportation is seeking DRIVERS. The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation. This position is PART-TIME. Hours may vary.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm 414 S. Main Street, Bellevue Or call: 303.497.3340 Can't stop by Please apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles
- Transporting of passengers that may be senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
- Ability to pass DOT physical.
- Able to read map and general understanding of rural Peoria County.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
CATEGORY: Customer Service, Retail, Transportation
POSTING ID: TNDRIVE31765_31765
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Part-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified