Belcan Design Engineer in Peoria, Illinois
Job Number: 222199
Description: A Design Engineer job in Peoria, Illinois is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits.
Design Engineer job duties:
• Design structural components and systems in Pro-E.
• Optimize designs through hand calculations, tolerance stack-up and relevant CAD tools.
• Analyze, interpret and report finite element analysis (FEA) results.
• Troubleshoot issues arriving in design or manufacturing processes.
• Recommend design improvements.
• Execute design validation plans and reviews (DVP&R) assessing risk and outcomes.
• Use statistical analysis tools and do geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
If you are interested in this Design Engineer job in Peoria, IL, please apply via the apply now link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Peoria , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart