Hire IT People, LLC Technology Lead in mossville, Illinois
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
6 plus months
1 year ago
Technology Lead - US
Automotive Components , Embedded Systems ,
Engineering Services – Technology Lead - US – Automotive Electronics
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Mossville, IL. This position may require 10% travel and or relocation.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information technology
• At least 4 years of experience in Automotive/Embedded Domain
• At least 3 years of experience in AUTOSAR software Architecture
• At least 2 years of experience in 2 wire Ethernet Implementation
• At least 3 years of experience in Embedded networks such as J1939, CAN and Ethernet.
• At least 2 years of experience in Linux RTOS and BLE stack tools
• Ability to work in agile teams in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Automotive Electronics domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.