Belcan Software Development Engineer in Mossville, Illinois
Software Development Engineer
Job Number: 219887
Category: ENG - Software SBU
Description: A Software Development Engineer job in Mossville, IL is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of experience. As a Software Development Engineer you will support the Command for Hauling development group with Belcan’s customer. You will work within a small group maintaining existing products as well as supporting the expansion of autonomous hauling technology on new heavy equipment hauling machines.
Software Development Engineer job duties:
• Collaborate with other teams to define and document electrical/electronic system requirements.
• Support product design and integration for the on-board and off-board products.
• Assist with FMEA development.
• Assist in test plan creation and product validation.
• Assist in issue resolution.
• Candidate must have a BS in Electrical or Computer Science Engineer degree.
• It is desired that the individual have three to five years of engineering experience in the area of software development.
• The individual should be a self-starter and highly motivated.
• Embedded C/C++ or programming experience a plus.
• Experience with Kalman filtering.
• Experience with machine or vehicle navigation.
• Experience with Linux and Linux-based embedded systems.
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Experience with remote control or robotics based applications.
• Familiarity with heavy earth moving equipment machines or mining application experience.
• Ability to work independently or in a team, communication, and analysis (troubleshooting) skills are required.
If you are interested in this Software Development Engineer located in Mossville, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Mossville , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-5
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart