Rose International Inc. Engineer in Mossville, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5086537 Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 261167
Location: Mossville , IL
Desired Skill Set:
Engine Management, Engineer, Engineering, MATLAB, Simulink
Job Title: Engine Electronics Engineer
Duration: 24 Months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
As an Engine Electronics System Engineer, you will facilitate the design, development, and deployment of electronics control systems supporting diesel engine NPI programs.
Areas of responsibility include:
Concept and development of system design and control strategies, component and software specifications development, system integration and validation to assure quality, data analysis and issue resolution.
Significant coordination and interfacing is required across organizations to execute the job responsibilities, including engine process partners, component engineering, engine application team, test and validation, software development, service teams, and other internal process partners.
* Develop and validate control system strategies and functionality
* Collaborate with internal customers and team members to develop software specifications
* Test and verify components and software strategy operation on benches, in test cells, and on vehicles
* Perform system validation of solutions and strategies to insure 100% effectiveness
* Project schedule coordination with the team
* Diagnostic and Service Test system design
* Robust System integration
* Future Generation ECM technology evaluation and integration
* ECM harnessing architecture and pin out definition
* FMEA engagement and proactive risk mitigation
* NPI issue management
* Field data and diagnostic monitoring
* Component selection from suppliers
* Bachelor''s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or 10+ years diesel engine system experience in a professional environment
* Ability to use PC tools such as MSOffice, Visio
* > 2 year experience developing and/or working with embedded control system applications
Desired Job Qualifications:
* Experience developing direct injected diesel engine controls
* Experience using Matlab/ Simulink in software development
* Experience utilizing development and data analysis tools (e.g. CANape, CANcase, eDaq, etc.)
* Experience working with customers and suppliers
* Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
* Demonstrated clear commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Desire to work in a fast paced, team environment
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.