Volt Information Sciences Embedded Software Developer - Sr in Mossville, Illinois
Embedded Software Developer - Sr
Location: Mossville, IL
Category: Software Engineering
Employee Type: Contingent
Duration: 48 weeks
Pay Rate: $36.00 - $40.00 /Hour
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Date Posted: 8/20/2017
Job ID: 50211
The individual hired for this position will work as part of an engineering team to design, develop, integrate, and test software features on embedded electronic controls for use in machine applications. Machine software feature development Machine software library development
Integration of software features taken from models and libraries to create software flash files Integration of configuration and calibration data Test plan development and software validation Identification and resolution of software defects Software reviews
1. Advanced Controls Engineers, mid level.
1. Good Matlab/Simulink skills
2. PID and good control systems background
3. Stateflow and auto-code generation
4. Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. We are a Six Sigma company that also offers many employment opportunities.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information regarding this posting contact Tiara Robinson at (248) 971-8101.