Belcan Development Engineer - Electrical Sensors in Mossville, Illinois
Development Engineer - Electrical Sensors
Job Number: 219968
Description: New job opportunity for a Development Engineer in Mossville, IL!
• You will be responsible for worldwide design control of sensing components.
• These components are primarily purchased finished.
• You will manage development of new products utilizing established processes for specification, sourcing, design & process verification, and production launch.
• You will also be responsible for projects focused on usage of existing components in new system applications, quality improvement, and cost reduction.
• Experience with the design or support of construction/mining, industrial, and/or heavy equipment is desired.
• Knowledge of engineering, procurement, and manufacturing systems is required.
• You should have 2 to 4 years of experience and are able to perform complex assignments.
• On a typical day you will work with suppliers to develop new component conduct lab testing and/or data analysis for components, and provide application support as the design control owner.
• Requires an accredited bachelor’s degree in electrical (electrical preferred) or mechanical engineering -Master’s degree preferred
• Test validation experience preferred.
• Product Development experience preferred.
• Experience with the maintenance, continuous improvement, validation, and development of new electrical/electronic components in collaboration with suppliers.
• Past experience on the electrical component lab testing and validation is desired.
• You should have a basic understanding of the principles of electronics packaging and manufacturing process.
Requirements: Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity, we take a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years.
Location: Mossville , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart