Bank of America Consumer Banking & Merrill Edge Open House in Morton Grove, Illinois
Merrill Edge simplifies clients’ financial lives by offering the investment insights of Merrill Lynch and convenience of Bank of America banking.
If you are looking for a high growth environment, this is the place for you. Attend this open house session to learn more about Merrill Edge Home Office and Financial Center career opportunities available.
We have opportunities for experienced banking and investment professionals as well as opportunities for people who are new to the banking and investments industry.
We are hiring Financial Consultants, Life Services Investment Specialists, Investment Specialist Trainees, Financial Solutions Advisers, Relationship Managers and several more ! Most openings provide the opportunity to obtain your Series 7 & 66 through a paid training program.
• Series 7 and Series 66 licenses; if not currently held, must be obtained within a defined time frame.
• Demonstrated passion and interest in financial markets
• Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to actively listen to clients and demonstrate empathy
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationships
• Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and operate efficiently
• Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
• Must be technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new systems
• Strong desire for point of call resolution and a focus on client satisfaction
• Ability to adapt and seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
Join us Wednesday, July 26th from 6pm-8pm in Rolling Meadows, IL to learn how you can start a dynamic new career path with Bank of America and Merrill Edge. This will be a great opportunity for you to learn more about our business!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH THIS New Merrill Edge Recruiting Video: at https://www.merrilledge.com/academy-video-modal video at https://www.merrilledge.com/academy-video-modal prior to applying so you get a great understanding on Merrill Edge!
Registration for this event is required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:email@example.com to register.
Posting Date : 07/10/2017
Location : US-IL-Mchenry, US-IL-Carpentersville, US-IL-Lake Forest, US-IL-Rolling Meadows, US-IL-Chicago, US-IL-Calumet City, US-IL-Melrose Park, US-IL-Chicago, US-IL-Buffalo Grove, US-IL-Chicago, US-IL-Chicago, US-IL-Berw
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.