Boyd Gaming JUNIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR in East Peoria, Illinois
Obtain practical experience and exposure to the Gaming Industry through the assisted performance of operational and regulatory audits within a coast to coast Internal Audit Dept. Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues, determine compliance with policies and procedures, communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete reports of audit area.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Individuals must have or currently be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications, including background and credit checks.
- May be used for college internship credit.
- Flexible part time scheduling.
Department: PD - General & Administration
Category: Internal Audit
Position Code: PDPJRIA00
Status: Part Time