Belcan Excel Planning Analyst - Supply Chain in East Peoria, Illinois
Excel Planning Analyst - Supply Chain
Job Number: 219659
Category: ENG - Supply Chain SBU
Description: Belcan currently has a job need for an Excel Planning Analyst supporting our customer at their location. The job is a full-time direct position with benefits located in East Peoria, IL. To be considered for this position, you will need a Bachelor's degree and a minimum two years of experience involving the use of excel in relationship to data, statistics, technical engineering background, supply chain, planning analysis, or manufacturing. Job duties and responsibilities for you will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Performing work to achieve Corporate Supply Chain Performance targets focused on Inventory reduction, increased inventory turns, and improved order to delivery results.
• Work with other Supply Chain Engineers and the Manufacturing Engineers to develop and align the PFEP through key responsibilities.
• Provide support documentation (e.g. process mapping).
• Aid in development of a facility wide supply chain plan for all parts.
• Heavy Excel use and Spread sheet Design
• VBA and Macro creation and editing
Strongly Desired Qualifications:
• M.S or B.S. in relevant field or discipline, or an equivalent amount of work experience involving excel and data use in relationship to supply chain.
• Two plus years of relevant work experience with supply chain planning and execution.
• Experience and working knowledge of manufacturing process, assembly, parts distribution, logistics, etc.
• Highly proficient in MS-Excel including Macros, VBA.
• Proficiency in other MS Office products as well.
• Working knowledge of development and management of MS Access databases.
• Understanding of supply chain planning systems & processes and analytical tools.
• Experience creating and updating technical documents, reports, and standards.
• Project Management experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to be a self-starter with potential for technical leadership and guidance.
• Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members, as well as to managers and engineers in client business units.
• Experience with heavy equipment, industrial equipment, and/or automotive industries.
• Mechanical aptitude and an understanding of design for manufacturing concepts.
• Understanding of Mechanics of Materials and Structural Design.
• Knowledge of CAD Modeling (2D, 3D).
• Understanding of product engineering concepts and applications.
• Experience with Cost reduction..
• Knowledge and experience with application of Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, Kaizen, etc.
• APICS, CPIM, or CSPC National Certification
• A background in Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics.
If you are interested in this job, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: East Peoria , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart